The Government Of Odisha has announced the launch of the third phase of the health care program of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2024. Under this scheme, the facility of bsky nabin odisha gov in Apply Online 2024 will be provided to the economically weaker section of the citizens of the state.
BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online Starting Date 06 January 2024 has been released. With the help of BSKY Nabin Card, health-related facilities ranging from Rs.5 lakh to Rs.10 will be provided to all eligible citizens. If you also want to know How To Check BSKY Nabin Card Name? So now you can avail of all the services by visiting the official website i.e. https://bskynabin.odisha.gov.in/.
For any interested citizen who wants to Download BSKY Nabin Card List 2024, then let us tell you that today a new list regarding BSKY card has been released and the main objective of starting the third phase is to provide 1.10 lakh economically weaker section citizens. Today we will provide you with complete information about bsky nabin odisha gov in Card Download 2024 through this article.
bsky nabin odisha gov in Apply Online 2024
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has now released the third phase bskynabin.odisha.gov.in Card Application Form 2024 for all the citizens belonging to the poor section of the state. Now you can use Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Card to get your health related treatment up to Rs.10 lakh free of cost.
The main objective of providing services through BSKY Nabin Card by the state government is to provide financial assistance for health related treatment to 90% of the population and now you can check your BSKY Nabin Card Beneficiary Status and know whether you are eligible for this card and will you get the benefit of the assistance amount or not?
(BSKY) Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Nabin Card Name Check
Residents of Odisha state who belong to the lower class and have to face many problems with their health related treatment, now the BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online 2024 process has been started for you, through which the eligible beneficiaries will get many benefits Up to Rs.10 lakh will be provided for cashless coverage for treatment in good hospitals.
Through this card, in the last five years, benefits worth Rs.4,500 crore have been provided to about 21 lakh patients in private hospitals and assistance has been provided for their health treatment. With the help of the card, eligible applicants will be assisted with services related to heart disease, kidney disease, brain tumour, inflammation management, nerve, liver disease, brain stroke, severe head injury, muscle disease and cancer, etc.
Short Details Of bskynabin.odisha.gov.in Card Application Form 2024
|Name Of Post
|bsky nabin odisha gov in Apply Online 2024
|Government Of Odisha
|Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Nabin Card
|Apply Online Starting Date
|06 January 2024
|Last Date Of Apply Online
|31 January 2024
|To provide coverage ranging from Rs.5 Lakh to Rs.10 Lakh for treatment to eligible citizens of the state.
|All the eligible citizens of the state
|BSKY Nabin Card Phase
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For BSKY Nabin Card
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha and belong to an economically weaker section.
- Government employees or income taxpayers will not be eligible to apply.
- Now only those citizens who are not included in this scheme will be eligible to apply.
Documents Required For bsky nabin odisha gov in Apply Online 2024
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate
Steps For BSKY (Biju Swasthya Card) Nabin Card Apply Online 2024
Any interested citizens who want to complete bsky nabin odisha gov in Apply Online 2024 process can follow the process given below and complete Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Nabin Card Apply Online process successfully.
- Applicants First, Navigate to the official webpage of BSKY Nabin Card i.e. https://bskynabin.odisha.gov.in/.
- Now click on the Register Now button given on the homepage.
- After that, read all the country instructions and enter your Aadhaar number.
- Click on the Verify button shown below.
- Now the application form will be shown on your screen.
- Enter your Name, Address, Mobile number, and other required details.
- Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your apply online process has been completed.
Guide To Check BSKY Nabin Card List 2024
- Firstly, Visit the official webpage of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- On the home screen click on the Beneficiary List Link.
- Now Enter your Name, Application Number, etc. details in the form.
- Click on the Search button given below.
- Now the list will be shown on your screen.
- Citizens First, Go to the official website i.e. https://bskynabin.odisha.gov.in/.
- Now click on the Login button given on the homepage.
- After that, Enter your Username and Password in the login form.
- Click on the Login button shown below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
BSKY Nabin Card Beneficiary Status Check
- Candidates First, Navigate to the official webpage accessed at bskynabin.odisha.gov.in.
- On the home screen click on the Beneficiary Status button.
- After that, Enter your Application Number in the given field.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your status will be shown on your display.
Odisha BSKY Nabin Card Download
- Visit the official website of Odisha BSKY Nabin Card.
- Click on the Login button given on the home screen.
- Enter your Username and Password and complete the login process.
- After that, Click on the Card Download Link.
- Enter your Aadhar Number Or Application Number in the form.
- Click on the Search button given below.
- After that, the card will be shown on your screen.
- Lastly, Click on the Download button shown below.
- Now the card has been downloaded successfully.
bsky nabin odisha gov in Apply Online Link
|BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online Link
|For New Updates Visit