CEIR Portal details are available on this page. The Central Government has now announced the launch of CEIR Portal for the citizens of the country, through which citizens can avail of many services like Find Lost Mobile, Block The Mobile Phones, Unblock Find Mobile, etc. If your mobile phone is also lost then now you can block your mobile phone and track it by completing the CEIR Portal Registration process. Check Know Your Mobile (KYM) On CEIR Portal, Download KYM App, Request Status Check and Block The Mobile Phone details here. Any citizen who is worried about not being able to track his mobile phone can now track his mobile phone by completing the CEIR Portal Login process and any citizen who wants to know more information about CEIR Mobile Tracker Portal, then we provide you all details about Track Lost Phones at ceir.gov.in Portal complete information given below.
CEIR Mobile Tracker Portal
It is very important information for the citizens of the country that it has been announced by the Central Government that whenever people’s mobile phones have been stolen, now Central Equipment Identity Register (CEIR Portal) has been started for you. By using this portal you can block your mobile phone through an IMEI number and can also track the location of the phone with this, you can also unblock the mobile phone after finding it. For those citizens who have lost their smartphones and want to get their mobile phones back, then CEIR Portal Login Link is provided below.
www.ceir.gov.in Portal For Find Lost Mobile
A new portal has been launched by the Department of Telecommunications to track the status of B mobile phones named www.sir.gov.in portal. By going to this portal, you can now use many services to trace your mobile and now the government has also provided the facility of KYM App through which you can directly block or track your mobile phone. All mobile phone owners have an IMEI number which is a unique identification number through which you can block your mobile phone so that no one can use your mobile phone.
Key Highlights Of CEIR Portal
|Name Of Portal
|Full Name Of CEIR
|Central Equipment Identity Register
|Department of Telecommunications
|Citizens of the country
|Tracking lost phones and providing mobile tracking-related services to citizens.
|CEIR Portal Registration Link
Know Your Mobile (KYM) On CEIR Portal
As you all know that now the government has started www.ceir.gov.in portal for citizens who have lost their mobile phones through which citizens can track their mobile phones through the Know Your Mobile App ( Through KYM, you can avail of many services to find your mobile phone like Block Stolen Mobile, Unblock Find Mobile, Check Request Status, etc.
Documents Required For CEIR Portal
To know about CEIR Portal Documents Required details can check the information detailed below.
- Invoice of Mobile
- FIR Copy
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Passport Size Photo
Steps For CEIR Portal Registration
All interested citizens who want to complete CEIR Portal Registration can follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of CEIR Portal.
- On the homepage click on the Registration button.
- After that, fill your required details like Name, Address, Mobile Number etc. in the application form.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button shown below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
CEIR Portal Login @ ceir.gov.in Login
To complete CEIR Portal Login process can visit the official website accessed at https://www.ceir.gov.in/ and follow the process detailed below.
- Applicants first, visit the official website i.e. www.ceir.gov.in.
- Now click on the Login button given on the homepage.
- After that, fill your Username and Password in the login form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button given below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
Guide To Download KYM App On CEIR Portal
To Download KYM App at CEIR Portal can check the steps given below.
- Candidates first, go to the Google Play Store.
- On the homepage click on the search bar.
- Now fill Know Your Mobile App (KYM) and click on the search button.
- After that, click on the top result.
- Then click on the Install button given below.
- Now the app has been downloaded successfully.
- After that, open the app.
- Now enter you IMEI Number in the given field.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button.
- Then mobile phone status will be shown on your screen.
Process To Block Stolen Mobile Phones @ www.ceir.gov.in Portal
Candidates who want to complete Block Stolen Mobile Phones @ www.ceir.gov.in Portal can follow the steps detailed below.
- Directly, navigate to the official webpage of Ceir Portal.
- Now click on the Block Stolen Mobile button.
- After that, application form will,be open on your screen.
- Fill Mobile Number, IMEI 1, IMEI 2, Device Brand, Upload mobile purchase invoice, Lost Place, Lost Date, District, Police Complaint Number, Owner Name, Address etc.
- Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your mobile phone has been blocked.
CEIR Portal Request Status Check
Interested citizens who want Check CEIR Portal Request Status then we tell you the process given below.
- Firstly, visit the Ceir Portal Official Website accessed at https://www.ceir.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on the Check Request Status button.
- Now enter Request ID and Captcha code.
- After that, click on the Submit button shown below.
- Now Request Status will be shown on your screen.
CEIR Portal Helpline Number
CEIR Portal Login Link
|CEIR Portal Login Direct Link
|For New Portal Updates Visit