Jeevan Rekha Kerala Registration 2024 details are available on this page. The Government Of Kerala has provided pension facilities to the old age, disabled, and widows of the state and now for this, the pensioners will have to provide a life certificate every year, due to this Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal 2024 has been launched. Through this all the elderly, disabled, and widows can do jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in registration 2024 and after that can avail the facilities of providing a birth certificate. Check Jeevan Rekha Pension Portal Support User Registration 2024, Login, and Documents Required details here.
If you are also a resident of Kerala and are availing the benefits of old age, disabled, and widow pension services, then now you will have to provide a life certificate every year. Today we will provide you with complete information about jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Portal Registration 2024 through this article.
Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal 2024
Kerala Government has started many pension services for all the senior citizens of the state, under which now the beneficiaries have to give life certificates every year to get the pension, only after which they can get the benefit of their pension. Now Jeevan Rekha Pension Portal has been launched by the State Government, Under this portal, All pensioners can register themselves and provide life proof to receive a pension by completing the jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Login process.
Jeevan Rekha Pension Portal Registration 2024
The Government of Kerala provides pensions to eligible citizens under various categories like old age, disabled, and widow pension, etc. and to get the pension, It has been made mandatory for the pensioner to submit a life certificate every year. With the advent of information technology and the introduction of Aadhaar, it is now possible to authenticate a person with bioauthentication, and this service is provided to authenticate a person through biometric authentication using Aadhaar. This system provides the facility to the pensioner to do the biometric authentication himself and also through the Akshaya Centre/Service Center identified by the Government. For all pensioners who want to provide a life certificate then Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal Registration Link is given below.
Key Highlights Of jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Portal 2024
|Name Of Portal
|Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal 2024
|Government Of Kerala
|For all pensioners
|To provide a facility for pensioners to submit their life certificate directly from home
|Aadhar Card, Adress Proof
|jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Registration Link
Documents Required For Jeevan Rekha Portal Registration 2024
To know about Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal Registration Documents Required details can check the information detailed below.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Email ID
- Birth Certificate
- Handicapped Certificate
Eligibility Criteria For Jeevan Rekha Portal
A new list of Jeevan Rekha Portal Eligibility Criteria has been released by the Government of Kerala, Details of which are available below.
- The applicants must be permanent citizens of the state.
- All pensioners must give a life certificate every year.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents.
Guide For Jeevan Rekha Kerala Registration 2024
To complete Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal Registration 2024 process can visit the official website i.e. http://jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in/ and complete jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Registration process.
- Candidates First, Go to the official website of Jeevan Rekha Portal.
- Now click on the Registration button given on the homepage.
- After that, Enter your Name, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number and other required details n the application form.
- Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
Steps For Jeevan Rekha Support User Registration 2024
Citizens who want to complete Jeevan Rekha Portal Support User Registration 2024 process can follow the steps detailed below and complete jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Support User Registration process successfully.
- Firstly, Visit the Jeevan Rekha Portal official website i.e. http://jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on the Support User Register button.
- After that, the Application Form will be open on your screen.
- Enter your Service Provider Type, Email ID, and other mandatory details in the form.
- Lastly, Click on the Register button shown below.
- Now your support user registration process has been completed.
Jeevan Rekha Portal Login @ jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Login
To complete Jeevan Rekha Portal Login can follow the process given below and complete jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Login process successfully.
- Applicants First, Navigate to the official website of Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal.
- Now click on the Pensioner Login button given on the home screen.
- After that, Enter your Username and Password in the login form.
- Finally, Click on the Login button given below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
Jeevan Rekha Portal Registration Link
|Jeevan Rekha Portal Support User Registration Link
|For New Portal Updates Visit