Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Registration 2024 details are available on this page. The Government of Karnataka has announced the launch of a new KPPP Portal applying user-friendly e-commerce technology to further simplify and streamline the procurement process of supplier-buyer business processes through which any irregularities can be reported. This possibility will be eliminated and it also allows for complete transparency in the system for public procurement tenders. Check Eprocurement Karnataka Tenders List 2024, Notification, KPPP Login, www.eproc.karnataka.gov.in Registration, Documents, and Contact Number details here.
Any citizen who wants to register their business for e-Procurement of Karnataka can now complete the KPPP Registration 2024 process and now any business i.e. Sole Proprietorship, Private Limited, Limited Partnership, Public Limited, etc., can register on the e-Procurement platform. To know more about Karnataka Public Procurement Portal 2024 can check the details given below.
Karnataka Public Procurement Portal (KPPP) Registration 2024
The Karnataka Public Procurement Portal has been started by the Karnataka Government for all the contractors of the state and through this portal the government has made its procurement processes online. The main objective of the portal is to manage and monitor the supply chain processes and make the system transparent.
Karnataka is one state that publishes its miscellaneous procurement requirements on one of its portals. Instead, some state tenders can be found on the central public procurement portal and small and medium-sized companies will now be able to compete for public sector contracts through the use of online platforms called e-tender or e-procurement.
All 72+ departments of the Government of Karnataka have been listed on this portal for floating tender as per the change in the procurement system and now individuals, sole proprietorship firms, private or public limited companies, trusts, and foreign organizations can register themselves under the portal. For all the citizens who want to complete the registration process then we provide you Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Registration Link given below.
www.eproc.karnataka.gov.in Tenders Notification 2024
|Name Of Portal
|Karnataka Public Procurement Portal
|Government Of Karnataka
|For all contractors in the state
|Managing and monitoring supply chain processes and making the system transparent
|Aadhar Card, Passport Size Photo
|www.eproc.karnataka.gov.in Registration Link
Documents Required For Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Registration
To know about KPPP Portal Registration Documents Required details can check the information detailed below.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- Email ID
- Voter ID Card
Who Can Register For Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Registration?
Citizens who want to know Who Can Complete the KPPP Registration 2024? So complete information related to this is available below.
- Private or Public Limited company
- Foreign Organization
- Sole proprietorship firm
Steps For Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Registration
Citizens who want to complete Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Registration Process can follow the steps detailed below and complete eproc.karnataka.gov.in Registration 2024 process successfully.
- Firstly, Navigate to the official website i.e. https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on the Bidder Registration button.
- After that, Check all the Terms & Conditions.
- Now click on the Agree button shown below.
- Then Application Form will open on your screen.
- Enter your Applicant Type, Name of the person registering, Certifying Authority, and other mandatory details.
- Lastly, Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
Guide To Check eproc.karnataka.gov.in Tenders Notification List 2024
To Check the Eprocurement Karnataka Tenders List 2024 can follow the process given below and Download Eprocurement Karnataka Tenders List successfully.
- Applicants First, Visit the Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Official Webpage i.e. eproc.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now click on the Tenders button given on the homepage.
- After that, Enter the Tender Number, Tender Description /Scope, ECV Range, District, Department etc. details in the form.
- Finally, Click on the Search button given below.
- Now the list will be shown on your screen.
- Click on the Download button.
- Now the list has been downloaded successfully.
Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Login @ KPPP Portal Login
To complete Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Login process can visit the official website i.e. eproc.karnataka.gov.in and complete the eproc.karnataka.gov.in Login process successfully.
- Candidates First, Go to the official website of KPPP Portal.
- On the home screen click on the Login button.
- After that, fill your Username and Password in the login form.
- Click on the Login button shown below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Contact Number
Helpline Number – 91 80 46010000, +91 80 68948777
Karnataka Public Procurement Portal Registration Link
|KPPP Portal Registration Link
|For New Updates Visit