Namami Gange Pariyojana Apply Online, Application Form PDF, Vacancy, Areas Covered, Salary Of NMGY 2024, नमामि गंगे योजना क्या है|
The central Government Launched Namami Gange Pariyojana in June 2014 with started a flagship program with objectives of effective abatement of pollution, conservation, and rejuvenation of the national river Ganga. For this, a budget of Rs 20,000 crore was released by the government. People who want to know Namami Gange Pariyojana Ke Mukhya Stambh Let us tell you that 5 Bio-diversity Centers have been set up at Dehradun, Narora, Allahabad, Varanasi, and Barrackpore. In this article we provide you with all information about Namami Gange Pariyojana Apply Online, Project Details, Vancy, and Application Form PDF, So you read this article for all the latest information about it.
Namami Gange Pariyojana Apply Online Application Form 2024
Department of Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti & Central Government has started a new scheme to Eliminate the pollution of river Ganga and revive the river, whose name is Namami Gange Pariyojana 2024. Under this scheme efforts for the cleanliness of Ganga & present 65 projects have been started in 2017. Namami Gange Pariyojana Apply Online process has started on the official website. people who want to give money to clean the river can apply for this scheme. A huge population & huge investment is required to restore the quality of such a large and long river Ganga.
Namami Gange Pariyojana Kya Hai?
Namami Gange Program is a registered conservation mission For To fulfill the twin objectives of effective abatement of pollution, national conservation, and rejuvenation. All of the people who are interested in this project for giving help to clean the river Ganga can submit Namami Gange Pariyojana Application Form visit the official website. This project started in Haridwar of Uttarakhand.
Key Highlights Of Namami Gange Project 2024
|Name Of Article
|Namami Gange Pariyojana
|Name Of Ministry
|Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti
|For Eliminate the pollution of River Ganga
|Effective abatement of pollution, conservation, and rejuvenation of the national river Ganga
Namami Gange Pariyojana Vacancy 2024
The Government Of India released a new notification for Namami Gange Pariyojana Vacancy & under this scheme Recruitment / Jobs will be released for all eligible people. Those who want to get benefits from this scheme can apply online for Namami Gange Pariyojana & get a job under this yojana.
Areas Covered in Namami Gange Project
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
Types of Jobs Under Namami Gange Project
People who want to get a job under this scheme can check the Types of Jobs given below.
- All Unit Head
- All Senior Specialist
- All Specialist
- All Team Assistant
- Senior Environmental Planner / Waters Resource Management Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Monitoring Specialist
- RTI Officer
- Additional Project Director
- Technical Advisor
- Sr. Communication Specialist
- Community Participants
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Financial Management Specialist
- Communication Management
- Social Management Specialist
- Sr Research Coordinator
- Technical Advisor
- Sewerage Specialist
- Implementation Support Advisor
- Technical Advisor
Namami Gange Pariyojana Apply Online
Interested people can check the steps for Namami Gange Pariyojana Apply Online.
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- On the home page click on Apply Online button.
- Now Application Form will open on your screen.
- Fill All the important details.
- Click on submit button given below.
- Now you have completed Apply Online process.
How To Apply Online For Namami Gange Vacancy?
- First Of All, Go to the official website www.nmcg.nic.in.
- Now you click on the search box.
- Then Type Recruitment & click on the Search button.
- Now you can see all the Vacancies notifications, and read all the notifications.
- The application Form is also inside the Notification.
- Fill all the details like Name, father’s Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the submit button given below.
|For New Yojana Updates Visit