NCD Portal Login Registration details are available on this page. The Government of India and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare have announced the launch of a new NCD Portal for the citizens of the country through which information can be provided to prevent and control major NCDs, strengthen infrastructure, and focus on human development. Efforts will be made through this National Program for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Stroke (NPCDCS) in all the states across the country. Check ncd.nhp.gov.in Login, ABHA Health ID, and App Download details here. India is experiencing rapid health transformation, with the burden of non-communicable diseases (NCDs) increasing, surpassing the burden of communicable diseases such as water-borne or vector-borne diseases, TB, HIV, etc. To control these issues, the government has decided to launch this portal. To know more about NCD Portal Registration can check the details given below.
NCD MO Portal 2024
NCD Portal has been started by the Government of India for the benefit of the citizens of the country. Through this portal, resources, emphasis on health promotion, population-based screening (age 30 years and above) early diagnosis, management, and referral under NPCDCS. Financial assistance is provided under NHM to the states for activities up to and below the district level. NCD Portal Registration process under this portal has now been started on the official website https://ncd.nhp.gov.in/ to cover the wider population mainly for the screening and management of non-communicable diseases.
ncd.nhp.gov.in Login Registration
As you all know the Government of India has started a health-related portal for the citizens of the country, whose name is NCD Portal. Under this portal, the increasing diseases in the country will be controlled and people will be freed from their diseases. Various types of assistance will be provided to avoid this. NCD Portal Abha Health ID facility will also be provided under this portal and you will need this Health ID to avail of benefits under the portal. To get Abha ID you will need to complete the ncd.nhp.gov.in Portal Login process. All the eligible candidates who want to complete the registration process then we provide you ncd.nhp.gov.in Portal Registration Link given below.
Short Details Of NCD MO Portal
|Name Of Portal
|NCD MO Portal
|Government Of India
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|Citizens of the country
|To control the increasing diseases in the country
|ncd.nhp.gov.in Portal Login Link
|Aadhar Card, Address Proof
Documents Required For NCD MO Portal
To know more about NCD Portal Documents Required details can check the information detailed below.
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Email ID
- Voter ID Card
NCD Portal Login @ ncd.nhp.gov.in Login
Citizens who want to complete NCD Portal Login process can follow the steps given below and complete ncd.nhp.gov.in Login process successfully.
- Firstly, navigate to the NCD MO Portal official website i.e. https://ncd.nhp.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on the Login button.
- After that, fill your Username and Password in the login form.
- Lastly, click on the Login button given below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
NCD Portal Registration – ncd.nhp.gov.in Registration
To complete ncd.nhp.gov.in Registration can follow the process detailed below and complete NCD Portal Registration process.
- Applicants first, visit the official website of NCD MO Portal.
- Now click on the Registration button given on the homepage.
- After that, fill your Name, Address, Mobile Number and other mandatory details in the registration form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button shown below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
NCD Portal App Download
To Download NCD Portal App can check the steps given below.
- Directly, go to the Google Play Store.
- On the homepage click on the search bar.
- Now fill NCD Portal App and click on the search button.
- After that, click on the top result.
- Then click on the Install button given below.
- Now app has been downloaded successfully.
ncd.nhp.gov.in Login Link
|NCD MO Portal Login Link
|For New Portal Updates Visit