National Informatics Center and NITI Aayog have announced the launch of a new NGO Darpan Portal 2024 through which information can be exchanged between NGOs, Voluntary Organizations (VOs) and government departments, ministries, and bodies.
Under this portal, after completing the NGO Darpan Portal Registration 2024 process by the applicants, will help in getting necessary and timely updates regarding government grants and other benefits and this portal is mainly for non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and acts as an interface between government departments.
Under the ngodarpan.gov.in Portal developed by the National Informatics Centre, NGOs, Section 8 companies, VOs, charitable societies, charitable associations, charitable trusts, etc. are eligible to apply and Today we will provide you with complete information about NGO Darpan Registration 2024 through this article.
NGO Darpan Portal 2024 @ ngodarpan.gov.in
NGO Darpan Portal is a platform that initially provided space for the interface between VOs/NGOs and key Government Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies but later it was proposed to cover all Central Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies.
The main objective of starting this NGO Darpan Portal Registration 2024 process is to develop a healthy and transparent interaction between the government and NGOs and this portal has been developed as an e-governance tool.
Under this portal, the facility of NGO Darpan Portal Certificate Download is also provided to all the citizens of the country. You can avail the benefits of all the services by completing the application process by visiting the official website i.e. https://ngodarpan.gov.in/.
NGO Darpan Registration 2024
NITI Aayog, Government of India has issued a very important notice to all the citizens of the country that now a free facility is being provided by NITI Aayog in collaboration with National Informatics Center to bring better partnership between government and government. To do this, the ngodarpan.gov.in Portal Registration 2024 process has been started under which the voluntary sector and better transparency, efficiency, and accountability will be promoted.
Citizens who want to know what is the fee for applying, then let us tell you that NGO Darpan Registration Fees is free, and to complete the application process, citizens need to have NGO Darpan Registration Documents like Registration Certificate of NGO/Entity, PAN card of NGO, etc. After completion of the application, NGO Darpan List 2024 will be released under which the list of all the beneficiaries will be included.
Overview Of ngodarpan.gov.in Registration 2024
|Name Of Portal
|NGO Darpan Portal 2024
|NITI Aayog, Government of India
|Name Of Post
|NGO Darpan Portal Registration 2024
|To provide an interface between VOs, NGOs, and important government ministries, departments, and bodies
|For all NGOs
|NGOs, Section 8 companies, VOs, charitable societies, charitable associations, charitable trusts
Documents For NGO Darpan Registration 2024
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card of the NGO
- PAN and Aadhaar cards of three members of the NGOs’ executive committee
- Registration certificate of the NGO/entity
- Email ID
- Address Proof
NGO Darpan Registration Fees 2024
Do you also want to know What Is the NGO Darpan Registration Fees? So let us tell you that all NGOs can register themselves free of cost under this portal and can avail the benefits of the services provided under the portal.
Steps For NGO Darpan Online Registration 2024
Any interested citizens who want to complete NGO Darpan Portal Registration 2024 process should follow the steps detailed below and complete ngodarpan.gov.in Portal Registration 2024 process successfully.
- Applicants First, Navigate to the Darpan Portal official webpage i.e. https://ngodarpan.gov.in/.
- On the home screen click on the Login/Register button.
- After that, Click on the Sign UP button.
- Enter NGO/Entity Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID in the form.
- Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now click on the SIGN IN button.
- After that, Enter your Login ID and Password in the login form.
- Click on the SIGN IN button shown below.
- Now Enter your NGO/entity details, such as name, PAN, address, email, registered with, registration number, registration validity, and FCRA details in the application form.
- Click on the Save button given below.
- Enter details about the source of funds, key contact information, and area of work.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
- After that, receive the email and sign in, and create a unique ID.
NGO Darpan Login @ ngodarpan.gov.in Login
- Firstly, Visit the official website of the NGO Darpan Portal.
- Now click on the Login button given on the homepage.
- Enter your Login ID and Password in the login form.
- Finally, Click on the SIGN IN button shown below.
- After that, you have successfully logged in.
Guide To Download NGO Darpan State Wise List 2024
Interested citizens who want to Download NGO Darpan List 2024 should follow the procedure given below and Download NGO Darpan State Wise List 2024 successfully.
- Citizens First, Go to the official website accessed at ngodarpan.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the List button.
- After that, Enter the NGO Name, Application Number, Unique ID, etc. details in the form.
- Lastly, Click on the Check button given below.
- Now the list will be shown on your screen.
- Click on the Download button and download the list successfully.
NGOs Darpan Search Process
- Firstly, Navigate to the official website of NGOs Darpan.
- Now click on the Search Ngos button given on the home screen.
- Enter State, District, Sector, NGO Name, NGO Type, etc. details in the form.
- Click on the Search button shown below.
- After that, your NGO Search process has been completed.
NGO Darpan Portal Certificate Download
- Candidates First, Visit the official website i.e. https://ngodarpan.gov.in/.
- On the home screen click on the Login button.
- Enter your Login ID and Password in the login form and complete the login process.
- On the new page click on the Certificate Download button.
- Enter the NGO’s Name, Unique ID, and other required details in the form.
- Click on the Submit button shown below.
- After that, your certificate will be shown on your display.
- Click on the Download button given below.
- Now your certificate has been downloaded successfully.
NGO Darpan Regstration Link
|ngodarpan.gov.in Portal Registration Link
|For More Updates Visit