PG Portal Complaint Registration 2024 details are available on this page. The Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, Government of India has launched a new PG Portal 2024 for the citizens of the country. This portal is also known as CPGRAMS Portal. Through this portal, citizens can lodge complaints related to all government departments of the state and get solutions. Check pgportal.gov.in Complaint Registration 2024, Login, Grievance Status, and Appeal Status details here.
If you are also a resident of India and want to register your complaints with public officials through the Centralized Public Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System platform, then you can now register by visiting the official website i.e. https://pgportal.gov.in/. Today we will provide you complete information about CPGRAMS Portal Complaint Registration 2024 through this article.
PG Portal CPGRAMS Login 2024
A PG Portal 2024 linked to all the ministries/departments of the Government of India and the states has now been started for all the citizens. Through this, citizens can register their problems related to any department and get solutions to the problem. If you have not received a satisfactory resolution of your complaint lodged under the portal within a reasonable time, you can seek the help of the Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG), Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, for assistance in resolution.
Every citizen in the country contacts the departments regarding any of his work and is also worried about the problems of the departments, so now if you face any kind of problem then you can complete the pgportal.gov.in Registration 2024 process and log in to get solutions to all your complaints.
PG Portal Complaint Registration 2024
A considerable information for all the citizens of the country has been issued by the Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances that now if any citizen has a complaint with any government department of the country, then now they can go to CPGRAMS Portal 2024 and lodge their complaint. You can get registered. Now the PG Portal is available to citizens through a standalone mobile application downloadable through Google Play Store and a mobile application integrated with UMANG.
Citizens who have filed a complaint through the portal and want to check pgportal.gov.in status, then you can easily check the status of their application by using the unique registration ID provided at the time of registration. Interested citizens who want to register a complaint under the portal can register their complaint by clicking on the PG Portal Complaint Registration Link given below.
Short Details Of pgportal.gov.in Portal Complaint 2024
|Name Of Portal
|PG Portal 2024
|The Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, Government of India
|All the citizens of the country
|To provide a platform to lodge complaints related to all government departments of the country
|The applicants should be permanent citizens of the country.
Documents Required For pgportal.gov.in Registration 2024
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
Steps For pgportal.gov.in Complaint Registration 2024
Any Citizens who want to do PG Portal Complaint Registration 2024 can follow the steps detailed below and complete pgportal.gov.in Complaint Registration 2024 process successfully.
- Firstly, Navigate to the official webpage i.e. https://pgportal.gov.in/.
- Now click on the Lodge Public Grievance button given on the homepage.
- After that, click on the Login button.
- Enter your Username and Password and complete the login process.
- On the new page select the Department.
- Now Enter your Name, Address, Complaint, and other required details.
- Click on the Submit button shown below.
- Now your Complaint Registration process has been completed.
Steps For PG Portal Registration 2024
To complete PG Portal Registration 2024 process can follow the process given below and complete pgportal.gov.in Registration process.
- Applicants First, Visit the official website of PG Portal.
- On the homepage click on the Sign Up button.
- After that, the Application Form will be open on your screen.
- Enter your Name, Address, Gender, Country, State, etc. details.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
PG Portal Login @ pgportal.gov.in Login
- Citizens First, Visit the official webpage of CPGRAMS Portal.
- On the home screen click on the Sign In button.
- Now Enter your Username and Password in the login form.
- Lastly, Click on the Login button given below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
Guide To Check pgportal.gov.in Grievance Status
Interested Citizens who want to Check PG Portal Grievance Status can visit the official website accessed at pgportal.gov.in and Check pgportal.gov.in Grievance Status successfully.
- Candidates First, Go to the official website i.e. https://pgportal.gov.in/.
- Now click on the Grievance Status button given on the home screen.
- After that, Enter your Registration number, Email id or Mobile number, Security Code, etc., details in the form.
- Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your Grievance Status will be shown on your screen.
PG Portal Appeal Status Check
- Navigate to the official website of PG Portal.
- On the homepage click on the Appeal Status button.
- Now Enter your Appeal Number, email ID, Mobile number, and Security Code in the application form.
- Click on the Submit button shown below.
- Now your Appeal Status will be shown on your screen.
PG Portal Complaint Registration Link
|PG Portal Registration Link
|For New Updates Visit