PM Kisan Portal details can be accessed on this page. PM Kisan Portal has been launched by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi, under which farmers are provided the benefit of many facilities. Under this portal, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been started under which eligible farmers will get Rs. 6000 per year. Check pm kisan.gov.in Registration, Login, E KYC details here. If you are also a farmer of the country and want to avail the benefits given under this portal, then go to the official website accessed at https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and complete the PM Kisan Portal Registration process. Do you also want to know How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status? So today we will provide you with complete information about pmkisan.gov.in Portal through this article.
PM Kisan Portal
The Government of India has announced the launch of PM Kisan Portal to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the country and under this portal, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2024 has been started for the farmers, the 15th installment of which will be released on 15 November 2024. Under this scheme, a financial facility of Rs.6000 is provided to the farmers every year and this amount is given to the farmers in three installments of Rs.2000. Whatever farmers want to get the amount given by the government, they can Now you can apply and get the financial assistance amount directly in your bank account.
PM Kisan Portal Beneficiary Status Check
Very important information has been issued by the Central Government for all the farmers of the country, under which the pmkisan.gov.in registration process has been started. This portal has been launched mainly to increase the income of all land-holding farmers. Farmers who have already registered themselves are now eligible to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status and to check the status of the application, PM Kisan Status Check Link is given below. Now a new update has been issued by the government that e-KYC will be mandatory for the farmers registered under PM-Kisan to receive their installment under the scheme. Farmers will not be eligible to receive assistance if EKYC is not completed.
Key Highlights Of pmkisan.gov.in Portal
|Name Of Portal
|PM Kisan Portal
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Farmers of the country
|Providing financial assistance to farmers to increase their income and providing many other benefits.
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 15th Installment Date
|15 November 2024
|Aadhar Card, Address Proof
|The farmer must be a resident of the country
|pmkisan.gov.in Portal Registration Link
Documents Required For PM Kisan Portal
Farmers who want to know PM Kisan Portal Documents Required details can check the information detailed below.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
Services Offered On PM Kisan Portal
- New Farmer Registration
- Know Your Status
- Updation of Self-Registered Farmers
- NIC Logo
- Online Refund
- Download KCC Form
- Voluntary Surrender of PM Kisan Benefits
- Helpdesk – Query Form
- Beneficiary List
- Status of Self-Registered Farmer/ CSC Farmers
- Name Correction as per Aadhaar
- Download PM Kisan Mobile App
Steps For pm kisan.gov.in Registration 2024
To complete PM Kisan Portal Registration can follow the steps given below and complete pm kisan.gov.in Registration process successfully.
- Applicants first, navigate to the official website of PM kisan Portal.
- On the homepage click on the New Farmer Registration button.
- Now select a category like Rural Farmer Registration or Urban Farmer Registration.
- After that, fill your mobile number, and Aadhar Number.
- Click on the Get OTP button.
- Then enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Now application form will be open on your screen.
- Fill your Name, Address, Email ID, Date Of Birth, and other mandatory details.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button shown below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
Guide To Check PM Kisan Portal Status
Interested citizens who want to Check PM Kisan Portal Beneficiary Status can follow the process detailed below.
- Directly, visit the official website accessed at https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Now click on the Know Your Status button given on the home screen.
- After that, enter your registration number in the form.
- Lastly, click on the Get Data button given below.
- Now the application status will be shown on your screen.
Process Of PM Kisan Portal E KYC
To complete PM Kisan E KYC process can visit the official website accessed at https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and check the steps given below.
- Candidates first, go to the official website of PM Kisan Portal.
- On the homepage click on the E KYC button.
- Now fill your Aadhaar No. in the given field.
- Then click on the Search button shown below.
- After that, fill the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your E KYC process has been completed successfully.
pm kisan.gov.in Login – PM Kisan Portal Login
Farmers who want to complete pm kisan.gov.in Login process can visit the official website i.e. pm kisan.gov.in and complete PM Kisan Portal Login process successfully.
- Directly, navigate to the official website of PM Kisan Portal.
- Now click on te Login button given on the homepage.
- After that, fill your User ID and Password in the login form.
- Enter the captcha code carefully.
- Finally, click on the Login button shown below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
PM Kisan Portal Registration Link
|PM Kisan Portal Registration Link
|PM Kisan Portal Login Link
|PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Link
|For New Portal Updates