UP Prerna Portal Login Registration details are available on this page. The Government Of Uttar Pradesh has launched a new UP Prerna Portal for all the students studying in government primary schools of the state. Check www.prerna up.in Login, Registration, Teacher Login details here. To improve the field of education in the state, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has started a scheme named UP Mission Prerna Portal, through which good basic education will be provided to the students from classes 1 to 5 and all Education: Through this portal, you will be able to get all types of information about students. To know more about UP Prerna Portal Registration can check the details given below.
Prerna Portal UP
Many types of schemes and portals have been started by the Uttar Pradesh Government and Education Department to give a better form to education in the state and recently it has been announced to start a UP Mission Prerna Portal. If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and want to take advantage of this portal, then let us tell you that through this portal, the skills of students from class 1 to class 5 studying in 1.6 lakh government schools of the state will be developed so that their basic education can be improved. Candidates who want to complete the registration process can visit the official website accessed at https://prernaup.in/ and we provide you prerna up.in Registration Link given below.
www.prerna up.in Login
As you all know that many efforts are being made by the government to advance the students in the field of education in UP and now an online facility is also being released which is named Prerna Portal. This portal has been launched for the skill development of the students of the state and teachers can give the bank information of the student-parent by completing the Prerna up.in Teacher Login process. The Government of India reaffirms the national commitment to universalization of elementary education (i.e. education up to class VIII) under the National Policy on Education 1986 (as updated in 1992) and the Program of Action 1992. Para 5.12 of the NPE resolves that before entering the 21st century, there should be provided free and compulsory education of satisfactory quality to all children up to the age of 14 years. For this reason, this portal has been started
Key Highlights Of UP Mission Prerna Portal
|Name Of Portal
|UP Prerna Portal
|Government Of Uttar Pradesh
|Mission Prerna Portal
|For students studying in government primary schools in the state
|To improve the skills of students from classes 1 to 5 of the state
|Aadhar Card, Address Proof
|www.prerna up.in Registration Link
Documents Required For Uttar Pradesh Prerna Portal
To know about UP Mission Prerna Portal Documents Required details can check the information detailed below.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
Main Motive Of Mission Prerna Portal UP
- Provision of continuing education and skill development programs for youth.
- To make suggestions for greater gender equality in education and women empowerment.
- To take necessary interventions to provide equal educational opportunities to the children of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and poorest sections of the society.
- Universalization of primary education is seen as a holistic program of (i) access to primary education for all children up to 14 years of age; (ii) Universal participation up to completion of primary stage through formal or non-formal education programmes; and (iii) universal achievement of at least a minimum level of learning.
- To give special emphasis to culture and communication in all educational activities; Science and development of the sense of environment and social justice.
Prerna Portal UP Registration @ www.prerna up.in Registration
Candidates who want to complete prerna up.in Registration process can follow the steps given below and complete UP Prerna Portal Registration process successfully.
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of UP Prerna Portal.
- On the homepage click on Login button.
- After that fill your Username and Password in the login form.
- Now click on the Proceed button shown below.
- Then click on the “Registration” button.
- After that, the registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter your required details like name, mobile number, etc.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
UP Prerna Portal Login – prernaup.in Login
To complete www.prerna up.in Login process can visit the official website accessed at https://prernaup.in/ and complete your login process. Students who want to complete UP Prerna Portal Login process can follow the process detailed below.
- Candidates first, visit the official website i.e. https://prernaup.in/.
- Now click on the Login button given on the homepage.
- After that, fill your Username and Password in the login form.
- Finally, Click on Login button given below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
Steps For prerna up.in Teacher Login
To complete Prerna up.in Teacher Login process can follow the steps detailed below and complete teacher login process.
- Applicants first, go to the UP Prerna Portal official website accessed at https://prernaup.in/.
- Click on Bank Data Upload button given on the home screen.
- Now click on Teacher login button.
- After that, Select the Bank Upload category and fill your registration number in the given field.
- Lastly, click on Verify button given below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
Guide For prerna up.in Bank Data Upload
- Visit the official website of UP Mission Prerna Portal.
- On the homepage click on Bank Data Upload button.
- After that, click on Teacher Login button and complete the teacher login process.
- Now you have to enter the details by choosing the option of interval of months and amount of money as per your requirement.
- Then you have to click on the required option. Under which you have to enter the asked information like session, district, school, class, etc.
- Click on the Search button shown below.
- Now you have to download the XL file and enter the required details in it.
- Finally, after uploading the Excel sheet, you have to click on the Proceed button.
- Now bank Data Upload process has been completed.
prerna up.in App Download
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the homepage click on the search bar and fill UP Prerna Portal App.
- Now click on the app given above.
- After that, click on Install button shown below.
- Now app will be downloaded successfully.
|www.prerna up.in Login Link
|For New Portal Updates
|Official Portal Update