Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration details are available on this page. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot Ji launched Rajasthan Mission 2030 Portal for all citizens of the state. The government has started mission2030.rajasthan.gov.in Portal on 23 August 2024 in Jaipur. The main motive of this portal is to make Rajasthan a developing city in the country. All the people who live in Rajasthan state can provide many different ideas to the government for making Rajasthan state a developed city. candidates who want to get benefits from this portal and provide Suggestions in any department then you can complete Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration process through the official website accessed at https://mission2030.rajasthan.gov.in/. People who are searching for Rajasthan Mission 2030 Kya hai? then we will provide you with all the details about this portal, So check the information given below.
Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration
The Government of Rajasthan announced a new portal for developing the Rajasthan state named Rajasthan Mission 2030 Portal. All of the people who live in the state can give Suggestions to any department of the Government of Rajasthan through this portal. The officials have decided to take advice from 1 crore people to make the developed state in the year 2030. It has been decided to prepare a Vision Document 2030 of the state under the leadership of the Chief Minister Rajasthan Economic Reforms Advisory Council (CMRETAC) in order to set standards for every sector and prepare a determined action plan to achieve these standards.
Rajasthan Mission 2030 Kya Hai?
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has started Rajasthan Mission 2030 to make a developed city for Rajasthan. All the people can give their advice to the government or any department. Under Rajasthan Mission 2030 candidates can give Suggestions to the government of the state about such as Women Empowerment, Economic Development, Agriculture Department, Information Technology, Health Department, Education Department, Social Security, etc.
Rajasthan Mission 2030 Portal
The Rajasthan Mission 2030 Portal was started by the government of Rajasthan state to give benefits to all the citizens of the state. The government has decided to make a developed city to Rajasthan state in 2030. Candidates who want to give advice for making a developed state then visit the official website mission2030.rajasthan.gov.in and submit the Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration Form.
Key Details Of mission2030.rajasthan.gov.in Registration 2024
|Name Of Portal
|Rajasthan Mission 2030 Portal
|Name Of Article
|Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration
|Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot
|23 August 2024 in Jaipur
|All Citizens of Rajasthan State
|Attempt to develop the Rajasthan state.
|Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration Link
|Rajasthan-Mission 2030 Campaign Dates
|15 August 2024 to 30 September 2024
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan Mission 2030
To know about Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration Eligibility Criteria can check the information given below.
- The applicants must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- Experts who belong to different fields of the state will be able to give their suggestions in this mission.
- It is also mandatory for all gazetted officers of the state to give suggestions.
- To submit the registration form you must have Required Documents.
Documents Required For Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration
Candidates who want to submit the Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration Form then check the Rajasthan Mission 2030 Documents Required details given below.
- Aadhar Card
- Email ID
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Activities Conducted Under Rajasthan-Mission 2030 Nibandh Campaign
- Sector-wise publication of Departmental Mission – 2030 documents
- Inviting online ideas/suggestions regarding Rajasthan-Mission 2030 from departmental officers and employees
- Address by the Honorable Chief Minister regarding the objectives and expectations of Rajasthan-Mission 2030 and the expectations of the state government from the stakeholders/participants
- Intensive consultation regarding Rajasthan-Mission 2030 with concerned stakeholders at the departmental level
- Release of State Vision-2030 document.
- Rajasthan-Mission 2030 IVR Survey
- Preparation of Departmental Mission Document – 2030 Draft (Draft of Departmental Mission Document) by the departments
- Organizing essay competitions in schools/colleges on the topic Rajasthan-Mission 2030
- Rajasthan-Mission 2030 Video Contest
- Interaction/meeting by the Hon’ble Chief Minister with various stakeholders/influential groups
- Inviting online expectations/views/suggestions from the general public regarding Rajasthan-Mission 2030
- Rajasthan-Mission 2030 Face-to-Face Survey
Steps to Fill Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration Form
All the candidates from Rajasthan who want to complete Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration process can follow the steps given below and complete mission2030.rajasthan.gov.in Registration 2024 process successfully.
- Firstly, Visit the Rajasthan Mission 2030 Portal official website i.e. https://mission2030.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on Suggestion From Public button.
- Now fill your Name and Mobile Number in the registration form.
- Click on Generate OTP button.
- After that, Enter your OTP received on your mobile number.
- Lastly, Click on Submit button given below.
- Now your registration form has been submitted successfully.
Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration Link
|Rajasthan Mission 2030 Registration Direct Link
|For More Portal Updates Visit