SGPGI Patient Portal details are available on this page. Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the launch of SGPGI Patient Portal, through which you will be able to get many services related to OPD appointments and Reports etc. Check SGPGI Patient Report Download, OPD Appointment, Login details here.
It is a super-speciality teaching and training medical institute, located in the southeast of Lucknow city on the Lucknow-Rae Bareli Road and has 39 operation theatres with state-of-the-art facilities. It runs approximately 150 outpatient clinics of various specialities every week. To know more about www.sgpgims.in Registration can check the details given below.
SGPGI Patient Portal
Through the recently launched SGPGI Patient Portal, many online services are provided to the citizens, which include Appointment Schedule, EMR, Cancellation of Appointments, PED Balance, Make Online Payments, Investigation Reports Prints and Verified Receipts, etc. has been included. The hospital works as a referral hospital and patients have to bring a referral slip from the referring physician.
The referring physicians are requested to state the nature of the patient’s problem, the investigations undertaken and treatment provided, the speciality of the institution to which they wish to refer the patient, and the nature of assistance required from the institution. For candidates who want to complete the registration process then we provide you SGPGI Patient Portal Registration Link given below.
The Institute Hospital attempts to work on an appointment system. Thus, except in case of emergency, patients are expected to visit the Institute Hospital again on scheduled days only. For blood transfusions, the institute relies entirely on its blood bank and expects patients’ family and friends to provide replacement blood donors.
SGPGI Patient Report & OPD Appointment Download
There is very good news for all the citizens that now an SGPGI Patient Portal has been started by the government through which they will be able to get almost all types of hospital services online and the institute is a paid hospital and thus, the patients the cost of all tests and treatment has to be borne.
Features available only on payment. Patients and their relatives are advised to contact the Patient Welfare Room located in New OPD (Block and Floor) for this free treatment facility. Mainly these services along with medicines, consumables, and diagnostic facilities are provided round the clock at the bedside for inpatients and medicines for outpatients at the same cost in OPD pharmacy through the “Hospital Revolving Fund” of the Institute. Available which is completely computerized and online.
Key Highlights Of www.sgpgims.in Registration
|Name Of Portal
|SGPGI Patient Portal
|Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
|All citizens of the country
|Providing online services to citizens
|SGPGI OPD Timing
|7.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M
|SGPGI Patient Portal Registration Link
Documents Required For SGPGI Patient Portal
Candidates who want to know about SGPGI Patient Portal Documents Required details can check the information given below.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Address Proof
Steps For SGPGI Patient Portal Registration 2023
Patients who want to complete SGPGI Patient Portal Registration process can follow the steps given below and complete www.sgpgims.in Registration process successfully.
- Firstly, visit the official website of SGPGI Patient Portal.
- On the homepage click on Online registration button.
- Now Application form will be open on your screen.
- After that fill your required details like your name, gender, mobile number, address details, Emergency Contact Details, etc. in the form.
- Lastly, click on the Register button given below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
How to Download SGPGI Report Online
To Download SGPGI Online Report can follow the process detailed below and Download SGPGI Patient Report Online.
- Applicants first, navigate to the SGPGI Patient Portal official website i.e. https://www.sgpgims.in/.
- Now click on the Login button given on the homepage.
- After that, fill your Username and Password in the login form and complete the login process.
- Then click on the “SGPGI Online Report” button.
- Now enter your mandatory details in the form.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button shown below.
- Then Patient Report will be shown on your screen.
- Click on the Download button given below.
- Now SGPGI Online Report has been downloaded successfully.
SGPGI Online OPD Appointment Booking
Candidates who want to complete SGPGI Online OPD Appointment process can check the steps detailed below.
- Directly, go to the official website accessed at www.sgpgims.in.
- Now click on the “OPD Appointment” button given on the home screen.
- After that, enter your required details like your name, mobile number, etc. in the form.
- Finally, click on the Book button given below.
- Now you OPD Appointment process has been completed.
SGPGI Patient Portal Login @ www.sgpgims.in Login
To complete SGPGI Patient Portal Login process can visit the official website accessed at https://www.sgpgims.in/ and complete your login process.
- Applicants first, visit the official website of SGPGI Patient Portal.
- On the homepage click on the Login button.
- Now fill your Username and password in the Login form.
- Click on the Sign In button shown below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.
SGPGI Patient Portal Registration Link
|SGPGI Patient Portal Registration Direct Link
|For New Portal Updates Visit